End-point assessment – CPD self-assessment tool
If you’re thinking of become an apprenticeship end-point assessor, this tool will help you:
- Self-assess against the skills, knowledge and experience needed by an end-point assessor
- Identify your immediate and long-term CPD needs
- Access support and resources to start your CPD journey
If you are attending a Future Apprenticeship event for end-point assessors, we recommend you complete this tool before attending.
Welcome to the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in Apprenticeships online course.
This interactive course is designed to support apprenticeship front-line staff to engage and develop a diverse range of apprentices (and their employers) right the way through their apprenticeship journey. The course is based on delivering apprenticeships within the reformed system and will take approximately 2 hours to complete.
To access the course, please follow these steps:
- If you have not done so, you will need to set up an account on this website (Foundation Online). You can do this by clicking on ‘Create new account’ on the right hand side of the homepage.
- To register for the course itself, please visit the ETF course booking page where you will be given an access code: https://booking.etfoundation.co.uk/course/details/127
Apprenticeship reforms will change the way providers work with their existing employers and engage new ones. These resources are available for delegates who attended the Future Apprenticeships employer engagement and business development courses designed to meet the challenges. They complement and extend the learning that has already taken place.